WE'RE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR...
CARFAX Europe GmbH provides Vehicle History Reports for European and North American used cars since 2007. We are giving access to an extensive multinational database consisting of +23 billion historical events related to cars in +20 countries – with more to come. We help millions of people every day to confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions and transparency powered by CARFAX Vehicle History information.
We are looking for a marketing-savvy rockstar to join our team as our Marketing Manager Europe – Demand Creation! You will be responsible for creating demand generation campaigns, using a strong partner network as well as direct online channels and the local sales teams. You thrive on tackling new challenges and are both creative and analytical.
As a Marketing Manager Europe – Demand Creation you will:
- Shape the marketing positioning and communication mix for our product(s) and services towards our used car dealer clients within budgetary guidelines and deadlines
- Create brand awareness amongst used car dealers and generate demand for our product(s) and services by creating content for product education
- Set up and manage multi-channel lead generation, sales and partner campaigns, including the needed materials
- Track progress and impact of campaigns against set targets, including data analysis and quantification of results
- Develop presentations and provide product training for partners
- Meet (potential) clients at conferences and events and organize your own events
- Participate in the development of the CARFAX online sales channel for dealers in multiple European countries
- Take ownership of dealer KPIs and all dealer marketing responsibilities from start to finish
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business or related field of study
- +5 years of experience in B2B Marketing
- Strong track-record in multi-channel lead generation and online sales campaigns
- Experience designing and managing a multi-channel demand creation approach
- Experience in multi-country campaigns is a big plus
- Excellent communication & networking skills, interest in building long-lasting relationships
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data in a creative way
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on mentality and detail-oriented attitude
- Enthusiasm for the automotive industry or strong interest to dive into the car dealer business
- Ideally additional experience in retail marketing, SaaS marketing/ sales and offline marketing tactics (e.g. events, POS) or a used car listing site/ car dealer background
- Fluency in English, willingness to travel internationally
What we offer:
- A very pleasant working atmosphere in an international team (21 nationalities), where we take the term "work hard, play harder" to the next level. No jerks allowed!
- Flexible working hours in a beautiful office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Munich
- Fully company-funded pension plan, super competitive benefits and great team events
Are you ready to disrupt the way Europeans buy and sell used cars?
If so, take a detour from the daily grind and apply today at email@example.com,
including your salary requirement and earliest possible starting date!
As the US market leader in the field of vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX has also been pioneering on the European market since 2007. Our vision is to increase transparency and confidence in the European used car market. We have retained the start-up feeling with flat hierarchies and flexible decision-making processes, even though we are currently employing 75 people in six European countries.
A typical day will have you:
- Take care of the key account management for online classifieds, marketplaces and platforms as well as large dealer groups
- Develop and optimize our partner business relationships
- Monitor, analyze and optimize KPIs and other performance indicators
- Take on responsibility for internal performance dashboards and reportings
- Drive optimization and development of partner integrations
- Support the local market managers in their business development activities with partners and dealers by building synergies, preparing European best practices and success stories etc.
- Act as an interface between the market/ partner requirements and the Product Owner Business Experience
- Cooperate closely with internal stakeholders such as Marketing and Product
You will need:
- A university business degree (MBA is a plus)
- A minimum of 5-7 years in key account or partner management for E-commerce companies, online classifieds and market places or large car dealerships, ideally on a European level
- In-depth experience in the online classified industry and the used car industry is a significant plus
- A proven track record in identifying and developing business opportunities
- Profound analytical skills and ability to derive strategies from scorecards/ KPIs
- Confidence to handle performance targets
- Hands-on mentality combined with business acumen and strategic thinking
- Fluency in English in spoken and written form, other European languages are helpful
- Willingness to travel between countries
What we offer:
- A very pleasant working atmosphere in a motivated, international team
- Flexible working hours in a beautiful, central office with rooftop terrace
- Competitive benefits and great team events
Join Team CARFAX - and find a great place to work.
We look forward to receiving your application including your salary requirement and earliest possible starting date at firstname.lastname@example.org!
US market leader in the field of vehicle history, CARFAX has also been pioneering on the European market for the last twelve years. Our vision is to increase transparency and confidence in the European used car market. We have retained the start-up feeling with flat hierarchies and flexible decision-making processes, even though we are currently employing 75 people in six European countries. For our headquarter in the heart of Munich, we are looking for a working student (f/m/d) to support our Customer Success Team.
- Join the centralized customer service center for multiple European countries, serving as the first point of contact for our customers and partners
- Identify and assess customers’ needs, handle requests and provide constructive feedback to maximize customer satisfaction
- Ensure proper categorization of all incoming issues
- Transfer the voice of our customers into central functions such as Marketing and Product Development, interacting with those teams to provide exceptional service
- Sales and account support for our European sales activities
- Fluent in English - additional languages such as Spanish, German or Dutch are a plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills to support the customer team in an agile, fast paced, dynamic environment
- Customer orientation and ability to respond to different types of characters, communicating with customers professionally and cordially both via email and over the phone
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Team player, but also possess the ability to work independently
What we have to offer:
- A very pleasant working atmosphere in an international team with currently 21 different nationalities
- Flexible working hours in a beautiful office with rooftop terrace in Munich-Sendling
- Great Team Events: Cooking Contests, Hiking Days, Poker Nights, Ski Days, German Weisswurstbreakfasts, Table Tennis Tournaments – and Munich’s coolest company Christmas party
Join Team CARFAX - and find a "Great Place to Work."
We look forward to receiving your application documents at email@example.com!
US market leader in the field of vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX has also been pioneering on the European market for the last ten years. Our vision is to increase transparency and confidence in the European used car market.
For our headquarter in the heart of Munich, we are looking for students who will not settle for just any job and are up for a challenge.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Write informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the website and other CARFAX channels
- Edit and optimize existing content
- Translate provided content from English to local language
You should bring…
- Good teamwork skills
- Creativity and ability to learn fast
- Ability to work with time constraints
- Editing and writing skills in the languages Dutch, Polish and Swedish
- Enthusiasm for content creation and creative content ideas
- Ability to work comfortably in an office where English is the company language
Bonus points for…
- Previous experience in content creation and translation
- Basic understanding of SEO guidelines and content management systems (technical understanding not necessary!)
What we have to offer…
- A fun working atmosphere in an international online marketing team, where you will have the ability to show off your creative skills and make a difference
- Guidance and materials provided by our specialists
- Flexible working hours in a beautiful office with rooftop terrace
- Great Team Events: Cooking Contests, Hiking Days, Poker Nights, Ski Days, German Weisswurstbreakfasts, Table Tennis Tournaments – and Munich’s coolest company Christmas party!
Join Team CARFAX – and find a Great Place to Work
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Every used cars history is unique, and so is yours!
We're interested in your history report! What make and model are you? Send us your application and find out whether CARFAX Europe could be the next historic entry in your CV.
Join Europe's coolest team.
It's not just because of our table-tennis, kicker or poker nights. It's not just that we have BBQs, Weißwurst-Breakfasts or Cooking Contests. At CARFAX Europe we are used to working hard…but we play even harder!
These regular activities and team events make for an outstanding work environment. Adding in a competitive salary and excellent benefits makes for an unbeatable experience. You'll be working for a company that makes a real difference in European society. We attract creative people that are doers, movers, and shakers. We believe in the wisdom of crowds and in pragmatism.
Our company policy is "no jerks allowed". A casual but professional atmosphere makes it fun to come to work!
We offer great benefits
We value our colleagues and have created a competitive benefit program that enables you to be well, save well and live well. Not only do we offer all colleagues the opportunity to join an employer-funded pension plan for their retirement, but we go beyond this by providing other support, such as Life Insurance or Permanent Disability Insurance.
Furthermore, we provide you with an Employee Assistance Program that offers you the possibility to contact professionals about any matters concerning your health and mental wellbeing. Related to that, you can make use of our highly discounted access to Gympass and the gym next to the office.
For your time off, we have created generous regulations for parental leave, special days off for important life events and volunteering. Since we believe in the power of strong teams, we arrange various fun team events each year, where the entire company has a chance to socialize and get together.
The CARFAX Tech Stack
You will be part of an agile, cross-functional team, working closely together with software developers, data engineers, data scientists and the teams' Product Owners; all our teams are responsible for the full life cycle and operation of their products.
While developing in Java on Linux, our teams use GitLab to collaborate and do regular, automated deployments to virtualized and containerized infrastructure on our AWS. In their daily development and operations work, our teams are using tools like Docker, Kubernetes and Zabbix, as well as GitLab-CI and New Relic.
Our product data is stored in an AWS based, high-availability MongoDB cluster, our business data in Salesforce. Our applications currently use (amongst others) MariaDB, MongoDB, MemCache, Amazon Redshift, Apache, HAProxy, Redis and RabbitMQ.
Click here to see more about our tech stack!
The CARFAX Playbook