WE'RE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR...
US market leader in the field of vehicle history, CARFAX has also been pioneering on the European market for the last twelve years. Our vision is to increase transparency and confidence in the European used car market. We have retained the start-up feeling with flat hierarchies and flexible decision-making processes, even though we are currently employing 90 people in six European countries. For our headquarter in the heart of Munich, we are looking for a team lead (f/m/d) for the Project Services Team, currently consisting of two Project Managers.
- Lead the CARFAX Project Services team as a facilitator and support the Project Managers in aligning their individual projects with corporate goals
- Implement Project Service team guidelines (PMO) and standards for CARFAX
- Conduct hands-on project management for selected projects, such as developing an Online Sales Channel for our largest customer group (used car dealerships)
- Multi-Project Management: create & manage schedules, milestone planning, work break down structure and goal definitions
- Ensure risk and scope management and manage project cost controlling
- Business/technical degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience as a project manager, e.g. as PMP, solving complex problems
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills and intercultural understanding
- Fluency in English and German
- Experience with agile methodologies, e.g. SCRUM, and software/ UX/ design teams
- Analytical skills and target-orientation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Skills that would be a plus:
- Understanding of subscription processes
- Insights into E-commerce experience, marketing and customer lifetime value
What we have to offer:
- A very pleasant working atmosphere in an international team (21 nationalities), where we take the term “work hard, play harder” to the next level. No jerks allowed!
- Flexible working hours in a beautiful office with rooftop terrace in Munich-Sendling
- Fully company-funded pension plan, super competitive benefits and great team events
Join Team CARFAX – and find a great place to work!
We look forward to receiving your application documents at email@example.com!
US market leader in the field of vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX has also been pioneering on the European market for the last ten years. Our vision is to increase transparency and confidence in the European used car market.
For our headquarter in the heart of Munich, we are looking for students who will not settle for just any job and are up for a challenge.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Write informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the website and other CARFAX channels
- Edit and optimize existing content
- Translate provided content from English to local language
You should bring…
- Good teamwork skills
- Creativity and ability to learn fast
- Ability to work with time constraints
- Editing and writing skills in the languages Dutch, Polish and Swedish
- Enthusiasm for content creation and creative content ideas
- Ability to work comfortably in an office where English is the company language
Bonus points for…
- Previous experience in content creation and translation
- Basic understanding of SEO guidelines and content management systems (technical understanding not necessary!)
What we have to offer…
- A fun working atmosphere in an international online marketing team, where you will have the ability to show off your creative skills and make a difference
- Guidance and materials provided by our specialists
- Flexible working hours in a beautiful office with rooftop terrace
- Great Team Events: Cooking Contests, Hiking Days, Poker Nights, Ski Days, German Weisswurstbreakfasts, Table Tennis Tournaments – and Munich’s coolest company Christmas party!
Join Team CARFAX – and find a Great Place to Work
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Every used cars history is unique, and so is yours!
We're interested in your history report! What make and model are you? Send us your application and find out whether CARFAX Europe could be the next historic entry in your CV.
Join Europe's coolest team.
It's not just because of our table-tennis, kicker or poker nights. It's not just that we have BBQs, Weißwurst-Breakfasts or Cooking Contests. At CARFAX Europe we are used to working hard…but we play even harder!
These regular activities and team events make for an outstanding work environment. Adding in a competitive salary and excellent benefits makes for an unbeatable experience. You'll be working for a company that makes a real difference in European society. We attract creative people that are doers, movers, and shakers. We believe in the wisdom of crowds and in pragmatism.
Our company policy is "no jerks allowed". A casual but professional atmosphere makes it fun to come to work!
We offer great benefits
We value our colleagues and have created a competitive benefit program that enables you to be well, save well and live well. Not only do we offer all colleagues the opportunity to join an employer-funded pension plan for their retirement, but we go beyond this by providing other support, such as Life Insurance or Permanent Disability Insurance.
Furthermore, we provide you with an Employee Assistance Program that offers you the possibility to contact professionals about any matters concerning your health and mental wellbeing. Related to that, you can make use of our highly discounted access to Gympass and the gym next to the office.
For your time off, we have created generous regulations for parental leave, special days off for important life events and volunteering. Since we believe in the power of strong teams, we arrange various fun team events each year, where the entire company has a chance to socialize and get together.
The CARFAX Tech Stack
You will be part of an agile, cross-functional team, working closely together with software developers, data engineers, data scientists and the teams' Product Owners; all our teams are responsible for the full life cycle and operation of their products.
While developing in Java on Linux, our teams use GitLab to collaborate and do regular, automated deployments to virtualized and containerized infrastructure on our AWS. In their daily development and operations work, our teams are using tools like Docker, Kubernetes and Zabbix, as well as GitLab-CI and New Relic.
Our product data is stored in an AWS based, high-availability MongoDB cluster, our business data in Salesforce. Our applications currently use (amongst others) MariaDB, MongoDB, MemCache, Amazon Redshift, Apache, HAProxy, Redis and RabbitMQ.
Click here to see more about our tech stack!
The CARFAX Playbook